Thursday, March 7, 2013

Puppies everywhere!

This week has been super busy and has a common theme, puppies!!! My friend, Lindsey, got a golden doodle and was introduced to Bugs this weekend!

Meet Brody!

 Bugsy was a bit jealous of all the attention Brody was getting. Here is paparazzi, Bratton, taking photos of Brody (and jealous Bugs).
 Lisa and Brody!

Bugsy was very tired the next day.
I was at showing and saw this precious puppy on the porch!

 Meet Louis, this was at my inspection (another house under contract :) )this morning. Today he was inspector Louis and followed the inspector all over the house!
And my parents new dog that showed up at Mom's work, KING MUTT!


 And just for giggles, the cat door at 714 Wilson Rd.
Have a great Thursday!


1 comment:

  1. This post is full of the cutest puppies! I've been trying to convince my husband to get us a golden doodle :-)

    -Mia
    www.msmiamaree.com

    ReplyDelete