Thursday, March 21, 2013

Hi Y'all! Made in the South

Hi Y'all! Today I will be blogging about a sweet friend from Ole Miss, Catherine Ann Davis. I met Catherine Ann Freshman year at Ole Miss and she is one of the sweetest people you will ever meet AND most talented! She has started an art company, Hi Y'all Art.. and of course its made in the South. Catherine Ann lives in Starkville, MS and has made her way into not one art scene but several! Catherine Ann paints, photographs, graphic design, and a silkscreen printer. She does it all! You can learn more at Hiyall.com or follow her blog at www.catherineannherrington.com.  Here are a few of my favorites!

You have got to love the Hi Y'all shirt!



I love the Mississippi painting, it names all my favorite things about the state!



She will design wedding invitations too!


Her paintings are no lie, the perfect gift!



I have now received 3 save the dates in the mail designed by Catherine Ann!



I love her pillows! 




Anyone have a friend in a sorority? Of course you do! 




And my favorites is the wedding date paintings does! 



 Here is Catherine Ann on her wedding day!

 Check out her work please, yall!


No comments:

Post a Comment