Monday, April 1, 2013

Happy Easter!

 He has risen! Happy Easter! I hope everyone had a great weekend celebrating Jesus! I went back to Monroe for Easter with Stephen and Bugs!


We drove home Thursday... this is bugsy waiting on Stephen at Home Depot. He was ready for some time at the farm.


 Friday I insisted on Crawfish at Cormiers! MMMM

 I always get caught up when I go home and forget pictures! Thank you mom and dad for these photos! 

Saturday we went to Landry Vineyards and listened to Jazz and drank wine! The vineyard opened up last year and very close to my parent's home! This was my first time and it was a ton of fun!


I always enjoy going home and relaxing with my family... I definitely believe it was one of the most relaxing places on Earth! Bugs definitely thinks so! 
Hope everyone had a great Easter weekend! Now back to the grind!

No comments:

Post a Comment