Monday, February 25, 2013

Catch up!

I know I have been missing... and there is so much to tell y'all!


 First, Stephen loved his Valentine's day gift! I got him a drink mixing kit from H and F bottle shop! We have been making old fashioned's and they are quite tasty! He got me a beautiful Michael Kors watch, I have been needing a gold watch because I wear so much of it!
Last week we went and saw Pat Green at the Buckhead Theatre! It was so fun and brought back great high school memories! 

I also put 1261 University Drive under contract! It such a lovely home in Morningside and I know my buyers will love living there!


Last Friday, Stephen and I drove to Jackson, Ms for the wedding of his best friend from childhood, Jason, get married! It was a fabulous wedding! We were able to stay with friends from Ole Miss, Alyson and Doug, in their new home! 

They had a cute chalk board wall and left us a cute message for our arrival!

  The surprise :)


Like I said, the wedding was so fun and we danced the night away in celebration of a wonderful couple! Best wishes Jason and Ruth!

Have a fabulous week!



No comments:

Post a Comment