Wednesday, August 1, 2012

A few more reasons I love being an Atlantan

These past 2 weeks I have had a few adventures that remind me why I love Atlanta!

Last night Stephen and I went to the game with his Dad, we had a great view behind home plate.
 Two weeks ago we went to the Braves game with friends and somehow had 755 Club tickets! It was great to be served food and of course some cold beer and watch the game!
View from the 755 Club!


Also, we love the music in Atlanta! We love Blind Willies Blues Bar.  Last week we randomly decided to go to Blind Willies with a friend, and it made me thankful for good music and that we live in Atlanta! There is always something fun to do, even if it is last minute! Tonight we are debating going to see the Allman Brothers at Chastain Amphitheater....hmmm...
 What is your favorite thing to do in Atlanta?

No comments:

Post a Comment