Friday, August 17, 2012

5 Things I love

This week has been a long, tough one and it has made me realize there is a lot to be thankful for! Here are 5 things I love about this week!

1. Date night with Stephen! We always have so much fun together. This Wednesday we went to Portofino for dinner. The food is delicious, the porch is delightful and the view of Buckhead is fabulous! A perfect date night spot. Also, they had Volpaia which is the vineyard where I stayed with my family in Tuscany! I was flooded with wonderful memories of our trip.




Afterwards we went to Chops for a drink! I highly recommend the espresso martini!
2. I am thankful for my new listing at Habersham Hall in Ansley Park. It is a 2 bedroom 2 bath condo overlooking a private courtyard. It will be coming on the market in the next week!
 3. I am thankful for my silly pup, Bugs, and how he loves his new perch on my table. He decided to do this this week and it made me laugh so hard! I needed a good laugh :)
4. I am thankful for GoWaiter of Alpharetta's 1 year anniversary! Stephen started his business one year ago today and I am so proud of him!


5. I am thankful for all my friends! Those of you who don't know me, I have a great group of friends! We have Thursday happy hours at The Big Ketch around 6 and get to catch up on each others lives. I look forward to it all week! Great friends, great music and great drinks! What more do you need?




No comments:

Post a Comment