Thursday, January 3, 2013

Very Happy Holidays!

I had a very happy holidays this year! It was full of travel, family and friends! I flew out to Vail, Colorado to spend Christmas with my family. My sister has lived there 4 years now and we love being there for Christmas and playing in the snow. Stephen luckily joined us on Christmas eve (we were nervous because there was a snow storm). Santa came the next day and delivered lots of presents! Then the snow activities began! Here are some pictures from the trip!

 Snow mobiling on Christmas Day!




 



What a view!

 Momma in her onesy!


 Me and stephen :)

I really bundled up for snow mobiling.. but it obviously wasn't enough.

 Alex spent Christmas with us! It was so fun having her with to celebrate with!

 Mindy and I in front of the Gingerbread house at the Ritz in Bachelor Gulch.
After the girl's spa day at the Arrabelle in Vail, mom and I went cross country skiing to burn off some of Christmas dinner!

Thursday, the girls hit the mountain in Beaver creek while the boys went fly fishing!

Here are Stephen's fishing pictures! Dad was sure glad to have a guy around to fish with :) too cold for me!


Friday we flew back to Atlanta! Here is a picture from the Eagle-Vail airport, everywhere you look is a priceless view!


Sunday, Stephen and I got back on an airplane and flew to New Orleans for a wedding! Lisa and I had on our dancing shoes!

 
The KA's at Jen and James wedding!


Monday we even got to walk around new orleans, I love the abundance of culture there!


Here is the beautiful Roosevelt Hotel, I have always heard about their beautiful Christmas decorations, and finally got to see them for myself! 
 
 We flew back to Atlanta Monday and was glad to be home and get settled again! I got home just in time to spend New years with friends... while Stephen was home sick :( Kiley had a dinner party and did a fabulous job decorating!





Happy new year everyone! 2013 is going to bring great things! Stephen has already been blessed with a new job in corporate finance at the Home Depot! He started today! Hip hip hooray!!!

Love y'all!

 







No comments:

Post a Comment