Thursday, January 24, 2013

Open House in Inman Park Sunday 2-4

Sunday I will be holding Shelley Sloan's new listing at 342 Sinclair Avenue open Sunday 2-4! This adorable bungalow is right around the corner from the house Erin sold at 994 Carmel Ave. I am IN LOVE with this house, it is in Inman Park and one block off of Freedom Park. 

Now let me prove to you how perfect this cozy bungalow is...


 You all know I how I feel about a porch with a porch swing and rocking chairs! Inman park is very active and you all will always see people walking and out and about!
This house has a great open floor plan!
 Cozy fireplace that was roaring when I visited the house Tuesday.

 Dining area leads to updated kitchen!
 Hello beautiful!! Here is my dream kitchen everybody!
 I love the stained glass transoms above the door.

Master bedrooms with trey ceilings.
 You can see the large walk in closets.
Guest bedroom number 1

 And number 2.
 Master bathroom... its got everything. Double vanities and stone shower
 Guest bath
 Basement bedroom or office!
2 car garage, so hard to come by intown! 

 Deck off kitchen, great for entertaining!
 Please come see me, I will be on this porch 2-4 sunday!
Check out Shelley's blog y'all! She is hilarious!
http://shelleysloan.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment