Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's day!

  Happy Mother's day to all the mamas out there! I really lucked out and had a loving, supportive Mom who has been there through good and bad. I couldn't have made it this far without her!


 Today, Stephen and I went down to Chatt Hills, GA to hike at Cochran Mill and visit my mamaw and papaw on Mother's Day!

 

There was a beautiful waterfall and everything was so green!

oh hi!


Stephen decided to try and climb the old mill.


I definitely recommend venturing down to Cochran Mill! Beautiful scenery and wildlife everywhere.


Next we relaxed by the pool and visited with my cousins! I was excited to find out 2 out of 4 of my Colorado cousins were in town too! 



There is not much better than some quality four wheeler riding, sun bathing and a good dinner with your family. I hope everyone enjoyed Mother's day with the people you love!

No comments:

Post a Comment