Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Hotty Toddy!

I LOVE FOOTBALL SEASON! I get to spend time with my best friends watching football, what is better? The last two weekends we have watched the Rebs play... and lose. But, had a wonderful time in the meantime. Here are some pictures!

We went to Athens to watch the Rebels play the dawgs with our Atlanta friends! 

Love my girls! 

 Go rebs!

The next weekend Stephen and I drove to Oxford, Mississippi to hang out with our MBA friends! We rented a house and it was a BLAST!

We started our trip with our favorite lunch spot, City Grocery! If you are ever in Oxford treat yourself to City Grocery!


That night we took a Rockstar limo to dinner at Snack Bar! Yum!


Us and the whole gang! Love y'all!

 Rise and shine its grove time!




Grovin'


Sweet little set up!

My old home! Love DG! 

 Robin! I miss you!

Some library time! 


Such a fun weekend, I miss Oxford!

 






No comments:

Post a Comment