Sunday, June 24, 2012

Mamaw Camp and Papaw's Birthday!

Yesterday I drove to Chattahoochee Hills to my grandparent's home to see the family and celebrate my Papaw's 79th birthday. Every year my Mamaw has all 10 grandkids to her house for "mamaw camp". I lived at my grandparent's house while I worked for Serenbe in 2007. It has a very special place in my heart and I always look forward to returning. This trip was extra exciting because my Mamaw and Papaw have two new Havanese puppies, Bear and Molly. Here are some pictures of my trip to Mamaw camp yesterday!

Here is Bugs with Bear and Molly.

This is Molly.


This is Bear!


Besides the pool, Mamaw's porch is a hit! Lots of food and arts and crafts take place here.


More dogs... This is Murphy, Hunter's daughter. Hunter (my parents dog) has disappeared, so seeing Murphy brought tears to my eyes.


You can see why I love this place!



We all signed a plate for Papaw for his birthday! Thanks to Haley's creative mind!


He loved his card :)

 And the girls made cupcakes!


I always enjoy slowing down and getting out of the city for an afternoon, and this is my favorite place to do that.












No comments:

Post a Comment