Thursday, March 1, 2012

#1 Large Team in the Company!

Erin Yabroudy and Associates was ranked #1 this year! We sold over $21 Million in houses this past year!  I am so proud of our hard work and the opportunity to work with such great people! This morning was the awards ceremony at Cherokee Town Club where we received our awards and superlatives.... I got "Most likely to Fly in a King Cake" :) 


Here is us receiving our award from Dac Carver and Glennis Beacham, Minus Kevin :(
 


Below is me and Erin with our award.


Beacham's top agents, Erin Yabroudy, Nan Haverty, Janey Lowe and Stewart Hammond with Dac Carver, our broker, and Glennis Beacham, the founder and owner of Beacham and Company.


Here is the whole gang, I love these people!


Thank you for a wonderful year, and I hope to have just as fabulous 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment