Friday, December 30, 2011

2 more solds! A great way to end 2011!

Erin Yabroudy and Associates sold 2 more homes in the past week! Erin and I closed 2884 Macaw Street and 60 Maddox Drive!

2884 Macaw Street is the adorable Whittier Mill Village bungalow below! It will be in the hands of an adorable couple and great friends of mine! I wish them luck and happiness in this great home!



They will have a dreamy kitchen to cook in! I love the industrial look.



60 Maddox Drive is a home I have already blogged about! Check to the photos of this Classic Ansley Park home here


Remember the adorable guest house?! Below the guest house is a two car garage, such a great idea.


I hope everyone has a wonderful new year! I will be celebrating with great friends at Park Tavern on Piedmont Park! Can't wait to share with you what 2012 will bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment