Monday, July 18, 2011

Charming Buckhead Townhome

I just listed my first house (that I got on my own!!) It is an adorable town home right in the heart of Buckhead! It is in such a great location, you can walk to Buckhead village, Tin Lizzys, Flip Burger, etc! It is at 12 Honour Ave...and it is decorated to the nine's!!! Even if you aren't looking for a home, look at what this creative couple has done to make their home elegant, yet cozy!




Now lets go inside! Look at this beautiful dining room, don't you love the painted crown molding?

I love the bookcases and fireplace!


It is the perfect balance of traditional, with a touch of modern!


The living room leads to the dining room and kitchen. Both have wonderful natural light!



The kitchen is my favorite! Look at the stained concrete countertops and farmhouse sink!



It even has a chalkboard wall :) how fun!

Downstairs is a storage area and laundry room, which leads to the drive under 2 car garage.





Now lets go upstairs! Here is the master bedroom!



Guest Bedroom




Back porch off of kitchen/dining room




And it has a two car garage!



Can you believe that this is in the heart of Buckhead and only $239,000!! Email me at ashley@beacham.com if you are interested!







No comments:

Post a Comment