Saturday, July 30, 2011

Candler Park Bungalows


I have a potential listing in Candler Park, so I have decided to rediscover the area! I have been to the Vortex (the famous burgers off of "Man Vs Food) , the park, and other fun restaurants in the area but have not been in many homes in Candler Park. So yesterday I ventured my way over to the adorable area around Candler Park. 


The Vortex (Best Burger in Atlanta!)


Little Five Points


Here are some of the adorable homes in Candler Park.


These homes were all built in the 1910s! Aren't they so cute, I love the porches on the front of them.






The great thing about Candler park is that you are 5 minutes from downtown, midtown, Virginia Highlands and Inman Park! Everything! You also have easy access to Freedom Parkway, which puts you straight onto the 85/75! Let me know if you would like to preview any of these adorable homes!

No comments:

Post a Comment