Friday, July 26, 2013

Friday's 5

Friday's 5


Seeing Keith Urban tomorrow night after a day on Lake Lanier!! WOOHOO!

Tonight we are going to a benefit for Captain Nicholas Whitlock, at the W in Buckhead for the Whitlock Foundation. If you would like to go or donate to the foundation please go this website: http://whitlockfoundation.com/

I saw Nene Leakes at my listing at Mathieson Exchange.  They were filming Real Housewives of Atlanta, they asked me to move unless I want to be on the show. I said I am not ready for my debut yet... maybe next time :)


Showing my rental listing at 3180 Mathieson is so fun! It is a penthouse on the 15th floor, it is listed for lease for $5499 a month! Downtown and Buckhead views are amazing! 


Laura and Billy's engagement party at Blayne and Jimmy's house was a blast!! So excited for their wedding next month!



Fun, fun week! Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment