Monday, May 7, 2012

Lisa's bachelorette weekend in New Orleans!

This weekend was Lisa's bachelorette party in New Orleans! Me and 11 other girls gathered at our friend Hannah's house (real estate agent in New Orleans if you ever need one) to celebrate our dear friend LISA!
 
We had such a wonderful time! Hannah was a fabulous host! Friday we went to the river and got some sun, we found a little buddy while doing so.
The might missisippi river!
Friday night we went to dinner at Rum House!

 After a delicious dinner we went to go see Galactic at the Sugar Mill.

 Saturday we woke up and went to Jazz fest! My favorite part was seeing the Eagles play but I also ate some delicious food and bought some jewelry and a hat!

 Me and Ryn! Like my new hat? And see my new ring?
 Tiffany, me, Lindsey, Ali and Ryn watching Better than Ezra!

 Our precious bride!
 My favorite pic of Kiley! So cute! Do y'all like her new hat too?
 65,000 people were there Saturday!

 Some of us had to take a little nap!
 Kiley, Lisa, Meghan, me and Catherine Ann!
 One of my favorite things about New Orleans is the architecture, I fell in love with this house and had to snap a picture!
 I also loved this house! How cute?!

I had such a wonderful time! Thanks Hannah and Kiley for planning such a fun weekend!!!

1 comment: