Friday, February 8, 2013

Friday's 5

I have had a great, busy week! Here are 5 highlights from my first week of February.



1.  The Super Bowl party at Lisa and Steve's house. It cracks me up, every time my friends get together there is always an unbelievable spread of food. Not that I am complaining...

2. Showing Erin Yabroudy's listing at 534 Collier Road and seeing this precious face in the master bedroom. 534 Collier Rd will be open Sunday 3-5 go see Napa, he is adorable.
3. House and doggy sitting for Lauren. Watching Bugs and Baker play is a blast.  They play tag and hide and go seek all day long.
4.  Going to see Flashdance at the Fox Theatre with the girls! We had fondue for dinner before, it was my first fondue experience and did not disappoint. Flashdance was fabulous! You all know about how much I love the Fox from my Nutcracker experience, seeing a Broadway play was just as amazing!


5. My adorable listing at 1830 Walthall has brightened my week, I have shown it everyday since it was listed! It will be open 3-5 on Sunday, please come see it!



No comments:

Post a Comment